We went to the Screen Actors Guild Awards!
Okay, maybe not us, but actress, Dagmara Dominczyk did. Dagmara stunned audiences in her roles on HBO’s Succession and The Lost Daughter (both up for awards) and had us all in awe on the red carpet on Sunday. We are here to give you all the details on her red-carpet look.
We had the pleasure of partnering with talented hairstylist David Cruz, who styled Dagmara’s hair, and ICYMI: We have the full recap for you! Keep reading to learn how to master this effortless, textured style.
Shop now for the product + style breakdown below!
- Blow dry hair, section-by-section using Volume Blow Dry Spray.
- Use a 3/4-inch barrel curling iron to create tousled waves.
(Pro Tip: An extreme side part will make it look a bit neater & more purposeful, while keeping the hair carefree & touchable)
- Apply a small amount of Powder Fix Spray at the root for hold and volume.
- Tru Curl Enhancing Crème to break up the curls.
- Once you create the shape and feel you want, apply All Around Color Protect Working Hairspray to give a final bit of light hold to allow the hair to remain touchable and have movement (Stay tuned for some exciting updates to packaging of this fan-fave ;).